We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. This privacy statement explains our policies and practices regarding on-line customer information. It is through this disclosure that we intend to provide you with a level of comfort and confidence in how we collect, use, and safeguard personal and other information we collect or that you provide through this website, and how you can contact us if you have any questions or concerns. It is our sincere hope that by explaining our data handling practices we will develop a trusting and long-lasting relationship with you. Information About Our Organization and Website:
This Privacy Statement applies to www.twincitytruckcentre.com.au, which is owned and maintained by Twin City Truck, West Wodonga, Victoria.
The business purpose of this website is essentially twofold: (1) to provide customers with knowledge of the features and benefits of the complete line of trucks; and (2) to provide customers with purchasing-related information such as available incentives, services, product inventory and dealership contact details.
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect From You: When you visit twincitytruckcentre.com.au we will not collect any personal information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily. Personal data includes information that is particular to you such as name, street address, telephone number, and e-mail address. If you opt not to provide us with personal information you can still access our website, however you may be unable to participate in certain promotions or receive product information.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you when you visit twincitytruckcentre.com.au is to provide you the functionality and services that you need to have a meaningful and customized experience while using the site features. We need to collect personal information in order to fulfill a site user request such as mailing a brochure, lead generation, sending marketing or promotional materials including e-mails or other information.
How We Use the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect: Personally identifiable information collected on twincitytruckcentre.com.au may be used to:
* Fulfill a site user request (brochure fulfillment, lead generation, send marketing or promotional materials including e-mails or other information)
* Respond to your comments or requests for information
* Meet a request for or to develop new products or services
* Make the user experience more customer-friendly
* Generate site analytics that improve our site layout, content, product offerings and services
* Compile user data that is stored in our database and may be used for marketing and other purposes
* Match personal data collected here with data about you that we collect offline
* Comply with legal requirements Other (Non-Personally Identifiable) Information We Collect From Site Visitors: During a normal visit to our site, no personally identifiable information about you is collected. All information on our site is free to browse at your leisure without the need for you to provide us with any personally identifiable information. twincitytruckcentre.com.au collects other information, non-personally identifiable information from site visitors. This means that we do not track these items on an individual basis that identifies the site visitor, but rather gather and collect this information on an aggregate [or anonymous] basis that includes all site visitors. Non-personal information includes tracking the site pages that are visited, the amount of time spent on our site, clicks, page views, events (which shopping tools you interacted with), and post code. Our primary goal in collecting aggregate information from you is to be able to perform site metrics that allow us to improve the functionality of the website. We need to collect aggregate information in order to track page visits, site click through analysis, peak site usage times and site layout re-design.
We may use session and persistent "cookies," session logs, spot light ads/web beacons/GIF/pixel tags/banner ads or links to collect aggregate or other non-personally identifiable information about site visitors. An explanation for each of these items and how they work is included in Section 7 Methods We Use to Collect Information.
How We Use the Aggregate or Non-Personally Identifiable Information We Collect:
PersonallyNon-Personally identifiable information collected on twincitytruckcentre.com.au may be used to:
* Compile aggregate and statistical data to help in website design and to identify popular features
* Measure site activity to allow us to update our site to better meet user wants and needs Personally twincitytruckcentre.com.au utilizes session log data and your personal and non-personal data for the purpose of performing analytics on the users' experience while visiting this site. This analysis:
* Is performed on an aggregate level and does not identify you or your information personally
* Involves the use of a third party vendor acting on behalf of twincitytruckcentre.com.au
* Is performed in order to improve our website and the user experience
* May include the use of session and/or persistent cookies to track user movement
Any information that is provided to the third party vendor is to be used only for the purpose of performing the analytics and compiling reports of the data. The third party vendor is restricted from using this data in any other way other than to provide these services to Twin City Truck Centre and they may not share or resell this data