Keep your business on the move
KENWORTH AND DAF PRIME MOVERS FROM WODONGA AND CANBERRA
“Rental, leasing and contract maintenance products are becoming very popular and we’re excited to offer these to our customers through our PacLease operation. Our PacLease business assists our customers in minimising vehicle downtime in addition to our existing value added services."
- Chris Dziedzic Dealer Principal Twin City Truck Centre and Kenworth DAF Wodonga
Let Twin City PacLease keep your business operational during seasons of high demand or unexpected downtime. Its the perfect solution to keep your business moving with the latest Kenworth and DAF prime movers from 1 day rentals to full 12 months lease options with and customised contract maintenance plans for customer vehicles. We have a suitable vehicle for all applications.
For more information call Aaron on 0418 474 545 or complete our enquiry form and and we will call you back.
Benefits to your business
- Keep your business operational during seasonal demands or unplanned events
- One day rentals to 12 months or more leasing
- Choose between three high quality prime movers
- Expand your business opportunities
- Comfortable working environment any driver will be proud to drive
- Customised contract maintenance plans available
Twin City PacLease understand the importance for any business to forward-forecast and have the correct infrastructure in place to compete during high demand operations or seasonal peak requirements. Truck rentals even assist your business during truck service or repair.
With the Twin City PacLease agreement you can now forecast your business operations more efficiently knowing we have the trucks, for rent or lease, ready at your disposal.
Rent for a single day hire or up to 12 months.
Leasing takes the worry out of planned services or maintenance and can and reduce financial and operational costs. It provides your business with the scope to improve capacity and retain operational needs.
Trucks are available for 12 months or more lease options and the monthly fee covers registration, service and maintenance with insurance options available too.
Contracts can be renewed towards the end of the lease or the truck is simply returned. Yup, it's that simple.
Our professional maintenance programs are designed to keep your trucks in peak operating condition.
Your fleet is maintained by a team of professionals so you can concentrate on your core business while we focus on keeping your fleet operating efficiently. No need to operate your own maintenance facility and commit your capital to parts inventory. PacLease has this handled!
A well-defined maintenance program is the key to keeping a fleet of trucks and trailers running efficiently. PacLease will design a Contract Maintenance plan based on your operation to include; the age and condition of your fleet, routes travelled, products hauled and type of application.
- Kenworth T610SAR The T610SAR with its classic Kenworth styling is as tough as it is durable, and the set forward front axle makes it an ideal workhorse for 19m B-Double applications.
Learn more about Kenworth T610SAR models on our website
- Kenworth K200 Suited to B-Double applications and provides operators with exceptional productivity through Application Engineering, power and versatility. Simply put, you can haul bigger loads with greater ease and efficiency.
Learn more about Kenworth K200 models on our website
- DAF CF530 delivering exceptional fuel economy, higher torque and lower revs in combination with optimised drivelines, high efficiency rear axles are just some of the features of this model.
Learn more about DAF CF530 models on our website
Call Now on 0418 474 545 to speak to our Consultant 'Aaron' or complete our enquiry form and and we will call you back.
PacLease is one of the fastest-growing commercial truck leasing companies in the transportation industry. PacLease has independent and company-owned full-service leasing locations throughout Australia, United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. PacLease provides customised full-service lease, rental and contract maintenance programs designed to meet the specific needs of customers. A combination of reliable, custom-built trucks and complete service offerings allows customers to maximise the value of their transportation resources.